Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rock Band

For 5 hours these three played Rock Band.
Its kind of like Guitar Hero but you have the mic. and the drums also. It was pretty entertaining


Trevor was on the Mic. Chad my boyfriend was on the guitar

Colton was on the drums. He had to put pillows and blakets under his butt cause it was falling asleep and hurting really bad. It made me laugh :)

Cant you tell Im having so much fun....I was in the beginning. But then it got boring after a while. Silly Boys!

Trevor was really getting into it as you can tell. All of us were laughing out heads off. He had no voice after the 5 hours of singing his head off. He kept asking me to fill up his water bottle. He was so crazy that night!

1 comments:

Sheena said...

That looks so fun, except that you had to sit there for 5 hours, yeah that wouldn't be so fun! But I totally want to buy that for Adam that would be a fun video game that I would allow him to play instead of this role playing junk