Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Better Half

The Love Of My Life!!
I just cant get enough of Him!

We can hardly contain our happiness





Messing around at Carls Jr.



Slurrrp!




I'm so excited!



Standing in line for the ride Viper at Six Flags



SuperMan Ride here we come!

This ride was so intense! But I sure loved it!






Chad didnt go to prom here in Mesa because he went up to Utah with a few buddies and went to prom there. It looks like a picture in a front page magazine, dont you think? My guys in the middle! What a stud!




Chads going to be going to school to become a fire fighter, and he is already practicing. He cant wait to get started!




A Perfect Fit!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Holy blog, that must have taken you 12 hours to do! BUT I LOVE IT!!!! You and Chad are super cute, I hope he is your better half that isn't so emotional because you have plenty of that ;0) Love ya

Sheena said...

I LOVE that top picture of you...um can we say SUPER MODEL?!

Unknown said...

GGGGAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! Im soo happy that you are into blogging! IM a life long blogger, you will soon discover that it is a religion!!! CHECK MINE OUT byubabe08.blogspot.com! You will see alot of familiar faces!!! :)

Unknown said...

Ashley!! I found your blog!! I love you girlie! It sounds like you're the happiest girl EVER!! Yay!! Let's play sometime!