Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Renaissance Festival 2008

Chad took me to the Renaissance Festival!
I had never been there so he decided to take me!

This Man was Amazing and really funny!

He grabed someone from the crowd and had him be a post so he could climb on him and juggle sticks of fire. It was crazy! Then after the guy got a free t-shirt for being so brave and risky. Chad and I really enjoyed him.


These two were histarical! There called the wildmen. And they went back in time 5000 year and pretended one of them was a wild men. If you cant tell what there covered in its called MUD!! They had a big pool of mud that they jumped in. All the kids in the front got covered in it. It was great!


I know right...thats me....on a elephant!! I was so excited when chad told there were elephants I could ride. I couldnt resist...could you?

Chad took the pictures, I wish he could have got on with me but its ok now I have this picture to show all of you!


Dont you just want to kiss them! How cute are they! I mean the elephant not the kids on the elephant! Haha.


1 comments:

Sheena said...

Yes I do want to kiss that elephant, I am super jealous that you got to ride an elephant before me...well I am going to own one, Adam said he will get me one for our 10 year anniversary, I will take that over a 2 carat ring!