Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Brothers Home!




!Elder Johnson!


What a stud! This was in Utah when he left for his mission, but NOW he is HOME!!!!

I was the 2nd to hug him, my sister beat all of us to him! Oh well At least we beat my mom haha!

Back with his most Favorite people his Sisters! I was so excited to se his it was so unreal at first! I am just so glad to have my brother home!

Trevor brought some really cool things home, one was a pan that is kind of like a drum. It makes this really cool sound and so Trevor decided that Logan would like it so he was trying to teach him how it work so he could have a swing at it! Logan thought it was so COOL!!!



Logan could hear the ocean through Trevor's Big sea shell. Logan said that he could hear the sharks and that they were going to eat us all! I love my little logan!


Thumbs up dude! Logan loves having his Uncle Trevor home!


Trevor and Janae for the first time. Janae was born while trevor was gone on his mission. He couldnt believe how big she was. She was kind of shy at first to see his Uncle Trevor but finally warmed up to his silliness

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Trevor he is my bra-a-ther, Trevor he is my bra-a-ther, Trevor he is my brother...YEAH!!! I am so glad he is home too, those are really good pictures, I love them!

Allison Griffin said...

umm... can i meet him??? :D just kidding!! but that's how it's gonna be when my brandon gets home! i miss him already and he's been gone two months!? ha. (he's my brother...) anyway. lots of fun!