Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello From Colorado

Again no pictures, but in due time I will.
I just wanted to say Hi....and let you know how things are going. Chad and I are still looking for jobs, so keep us in your prayers because we really need to get jobs and get on our own two feet. Other than that we had had some Tornado warning and watches. With equals some bad storms! Can I say SCARY!!! We had a nasty one last night that created golf ball size hail, thank goodness the hail stayed far away from us! Chad and I are doing awesome other wise! I will post later when I have awesome pictures to show you!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Scary!! And totally awesome! ANd I LOVE your hair cut! You should put it on here!
Miss ya! I'm so glad you guys are doing so good!

Lovin Family said...

We miss you guys! I bet you are having a great time up there. Hope to see you two soon. love you girl! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey I made my blog private.. if you want an invite email me! cdwelton@hotmail.com

Sheena said...

UPDDATE YOUR BLOG CRAZY!! How is Chad's job going, I need your number again I accidentaly deleted it. Thanks sista - how are you liking your hair cut?