Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time for and Up-Date

Well...I'm Married!!!! It's Absolutly Wonderful! I love my husband! He brings so much joy and happiness to my life. We have been married for 3 weeks tomorrow (Friday May 14). On Tuesday Chad and I .....Moved to Greeley Colorado!!! WOW is all I have to say! But I love up here and I know Chad does too! Even though I miss all my family at home, and my dog. We had to leave him for a little bit, but we will be back to get him once we get a place of our own. My mom and dad helped move all our stuff up and are spending a week up here with us. The weather is teriffic! Its so much better than AZ weather, thats for sure. But I will catch up with you all later and let you know how everything is going up here in wonderful Greeley, Colorado! And I will post wedding pictures as soon as I can! Love you and miss you all!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I'm glad that life is so good for you!
Love ya sista!

Sarah said...

Sandy gave me your blog address so I'm going to add you to my list. You can check mine out if you'd like. Its http://timandsarahrunyon.blogspot.com. We are glad to have you guys in Greeley!!