Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chad Got A JOB!!

Well Chad got a new job doing security. Just like his dad. He is working for Union Coloney Security. His hours are CRAZY but it helps bring in some money! Which Im happy with! So his first check is on Monday, Im so excited! I just hope I can get a job soon and be able to help out Chad. This week this is how his schedule goes... Friday(tomorrow) 6am-6pm Saturday (yes the 4th of July, Our first real holiday together) 10pm-5am and Sunday 12am-6am. I know what your thinking, but it will due for now untill he gets into schooling and becomes a fire fighter. But Chad loves his job. I am just so happy we have some kind of imcome now! YA!

Also on a good note my mom finally found a new job working part time for now at JC Pennys! GO MOM!!

On the other hand I havent found any work yet but I havent lost faith I know there is something out there for me! I just have to be faith and patient and let my Heavenly Father Guide me!

Also one more thing, Chad and I are planning on coming down for Thanksgiving....I know thats months down the road but I thought I would all let you know.

Mom, Dad, sis and brothers, I love you and I will talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YAy YAy YAY!!!! I am so happy for you guys ash! I will pray for you to find a job! You rock and miss you! If you ever need to talk or just feel like catching up i'm only a phone call away! Love ya girl!

Sheena said...

Man you total missed out! We are in Cali with colton right now, we went to seaworld and are headed to the beach right now. It was super fun, it would have been awesome if you two could have come. Is it crazy being away from home, so I need your new number again I accidentally erased it. Love ya