Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Last Monday was my sister in law had her birthday. And this last Sunday we got my family together to celebrate her birthday. I was so much fun. We grilled burgers, had cake and ice cream and played games together. It was nice to have everyone together spending time as a family. I love my Family! Lindsey, hope you had a great birthday!



Singing to Lindsey
Lindsey's cake that Trevor and Becky made
Enjoying our cake and ice cream and janae is showing off so nicely

Playing games, like the wii. Logan totally loved playing it even though is was kind of hard to do. But with the help of Uncle Trevor it wasnt as hard.

Lindsey opened her presents, we got her two cute shirts, 2 pairs of earings, a scarf, and a cute pair of sandels

See isn't that cute!

0 comments: