Monday, March 9, 2009

Count Down

There are only...46 Days left till I become Mrs Ashley Ty Carton. I am so excited! I can't wait to marry my best friend in the whole world. He makes me so happy and I so glad he picked me! I am such a lucky girl. I just wish it would come faster, but I am learning to be patient among all this though.

But there is one thing that is literally right around the corner, My Bridal Shower! Its on Saturday! Only 5 day left. I can hardly wait, its like christmas all for me! Yeah! I am so grateful to my sister, sister-in-laws, mom and Chad's Mom, and Aunts for making this all come true! You guys are truly amazing! Love you! Cant wait till Saturday :)

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Yeah I totally can't believe it...it doesn't seem real that my baby sister is going to be married. It was fun at your shower today, I will give you the pictures when I go to your house next. When can you stay the night this week so we can work on your invitations?