Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update on the Wedding Plans

So far this is what has been going on with our wedding plans:

-Chads grandpa has built and painted a 12 x 12 deck that is connected to the Gazbo. Its so beautiful!
- I have paid and picked up my dress, next is to heem the bottom and a little at the sleeve, and by my shoes!
-We have picke dout our pictures for the wedding video for the most part, still need a few more
-Took our engagment pictures
-Got addresses for my bridal shower written down and the design of the invitation picked out thanks to my sister!
-Scheduled our endowment session and set a time to get married on the 24th.
-Picked out the most of our pictures for out sign in scrapbook

So we are on a roll and Chad and I can't wait to get married and move to Washington!

0 comments: